I’m sitting here, thinking about what to write to you, in this global lockdown situation around the Covid 19.
How are you? I hope you are well. How are you feeling in these times of global crisis?
Hopefully you’re feeling inspired and you keep going after what is meaningful and important to you, renewing your courage day after day.
You know, it’s so easy to get distracted, discouraged, to feel paralysed or even desperate and to give up on your goals and dreams and then to blame it all on the crisis. But…
Every crisis is a blessing in disguise.
Would you agree or disagree with the statement above?
If you do agree, then you know that there are benefits and opportunities to be found in these challenging times.
If you disagree, I respect that, and it’s probably because you’re too focused on the drawbacks right now.
Of course there are drawbacks that come with crisis and challenges.
But there is wisdom in searching and recognising the hidden benefits and blessings that also come with every crisis.
In order to find them, ask yourself questions such as:
- “How can I use this situation to my advantage?”
- “How is this challenge helping me get what is really important to me?”
- “How do people around me benefit from this situation”
- “What benefits will we all get in the future because of this?”
Finding answers to those questions can be challenging depending on your situation and the drawbacks you’re facing.
So, search really deep until you find answers, no matter what drawbacks and challenges you’re facing.
Those answers can help you
- stay inspired and focused,
- renew inspiration and focus,
- find meaning and courage
- stay on track with what is important to you and those around you
even in times of crisis.
And to understand that there is a bigger picture.
Whether you have to stay home because of the lockdown situation or whether you continue to go out to work, or any other situation…ask yourself what opportunities and benefits can be hidden in this current lockdown situation.
Let us think about this and find out some examples together.
- You could get to spend more quality time with your family.
- You could actively strengthen your immune system to stay healthy, by eating wisely, getting enough sleep, exposure to sun and fresh air.
- May be you get to cook more healthy foods instead of eating junk food on the go?
- The change in routines give you more time to rest and rejuvenate.
- You get more time to think instead of just doing the old patterns.
- You get more time to exercise.
- If you lost your job, may be this is the right opportunity for the career change you’ve being longing for?
- You get the opportunity to create new patterns and new routines in your personal and professional life.
Right now, the increased use of remote technologies (home office for workers for example, or home schooling for students) is one of those global benefits, and families are spending quality time together more than before as a result.
It can cause stress and brings its own challenges, but it is an opportunity to give and receive love, to get closer, to support family members and friends and also to face and address the challenges within the family dynamics and to attempt to find creative solutions.
Time will certainly show us more benefits that we individually and globally get out of this global situation.
Until then, we’ll be wise to focus on the opportunities, on what is working properly, on the benefits and advantages that we get out of it, not in order to be infatuated with the situation, but in order to keep a balanced mind and…
To keep a state of presence, inspiration, courage and gratitude because there is a bigger picture, there is a divine order.
From the bottom of my heart, I’m wishing you all the best
With soo soo much Love and Gratitude